..::Skin News::..

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Skin Cancels Being Celebrity Judge at RoleModel

Skin recently left a message on her official website which said that she can not attend the RoleModel competition (see here) at Café de Paris, London on 12th November, 2006. The event will still go ahead, but Skin will not be on the judging panel. Skin's message was as follows:
I am very sorry that I can't be with you all! I was really looking forward to being a judge @ the Role Model Event but important work I have to do in the early hours of the next day make it impossible to fit it in.
I wish all the participants lots of luck, success and fun at I'm sure what will be the party of the year! My sincere apologies for not being able to attend also go out to the brilliant Kim Lucas and G3 Magazine!
Have a great time. Skin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home